Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Brothers Wedding

Well well well .... if it isnt my little brother Mark to be the first of 14 cousins to get married . I am sooo happy for him because he really found himself a sweet girl Giovanna. She is a real Italian girl from a small town in Benevento . THe same town where my mother is from. They have been together for over 7 years . wow ! considering my brother is 26 now. So they have decided to get married in the small town of Pontelandolfo <> at the church where my parents got married. Now that is one full circle ... its going to be soo emotional. The other day we flipped through my parents wedding album and ...looked at all the details of this really beautiful old church. Its going to be amazing.
They are having the reception in a ctiy nearby at this beautiful restuarant VILLA ROSA. http://www.ristorantevillarosa.it/ By the looks of the catalogue it looks really nice , its all yellow decor just like Giovanna's roses she is using in her bouquet. I think its important to coordinate the place with your wedding colors. I sometimes see these reception halls where the colors are way too strong. I think they should have soft colors that easily match with any events colors. (my opinion! ) So June 7th , 2007 is the date!! Everything is pretty much picked out ...and i try to give a hand here and there ... We had a great bridal shower for Giovanna last month. I will post the pics next time. I cant wait to go to ITALY!!!!! ....

No comments: